These are the individual behavioral and culture change outcomes we work to achieve;
- Active community participation in governance and policy making.
- Rigorous debate and evidence based decision making in all areas.
- Ability to identify challenges and dynamic problem-solving.
- Collaboration on efficient solutions to local and industry challenges.
- Value based thinking and expectation of consistent good quality from all providers.
- The demand for implementation planning as a mandatory policy tool.
- Effective communication and a holistic approach to service delivery.
- Uptake of improvement models, standards and benchmarks.
- A mindset of evaluation and continuous improvement.