SI4DEV accepts all applicants 16 years and above including Nigerians and friends and lovers of Nigeria living anywhere in the world. Interns shall not be discriminated against based on gender or ethnicity.
To begin your application, click here.
Potential Fellows will be expected to enthusiastically share our outreach email and SMS messages to their networks. They are expected to join and actively engage with SI4DEV on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp and contribute their skills in community mobilization, graphics or research.
1. Be honest and of good character
2. Follow, and believe in the rule of law
3. Be tolerant of other beliefs, faiths and cultures
4. Be transparent in all public interactions
5. Love knowledge and believe in evidence-based decisions
6. Have a track record of service to their local community
7. Have good leadership and interpersonal skills
8. Have effective verbal and written communication skills
19 thoughts on “BECOME A FELLOW”
This is great.. Impact is the way forward..
To transform lives in rural communities
Challenging the statuesque and the stereotypes
Changing the narrative
nice concept,thanks Mrs nkem for this programme, I really appreciate your efforts here. your vision is really yielding a good results.it is very good to join the internship.
MrsMrs Nkem us doing a great job, kudos to her, may God bless herher.
This is a good vision for the better future.
This is a good one for our youths. Get busy, make impact and help bring change to your community and the world. I will keep reposting it, using my social media handles.
Bro I agree with u
Doing ur very best to ur community.
Sir Dat wat i keep on telling people
I will love for do this soonest.
Can interns be members or volunteers?