SI4DEV accepts all applicants 16 years and above including Nigerians and friends and lovers of Nigeria living anywhere in the world. Interns shall not be discriminated against based on gender or ethnicity.
To begin your application, click here.
Interns will be expected to enthusiastically share our outreach email and SMS messages to their networks. They are expected to join and actively engage with SI4DEV on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp and contribute their skills in community mobilization, graphics or research.
Each prospective intern must:
1. Be honest and of good character
2. Follow, and believe in the rule of law
3. Be tolerant of other beliefs, faiths and cultures
4. Be transparent in all public interactions
5. Love knowledge and believe in evidence-based decisions
6. Have a track record of service to their local community
7. Have good leadership and interpersonal skills
8. Have effective verbal and written communication skills