1. Clean Tech Hub is a pioneering hybrid hub for the research, development, demonstration and incubation of clean energy technologies in Africa, and their validation for commercial stage development. It is an early start-up incubator for inventions and innovations in clean energy, a consultancy for sustainability and energy efficiency solutions for organizations, and a driver of clean energy investment into Africa. We are focused on addressing Africa’s energy poverty and increasing energy access through clean, renewable energy. Located in Abuja Nigeria, with virtual hubs spread across the country and in partnership several other organizations and technology hubs, Clean Tech Hub is Nigeria’s Premier Energy Innovation Center.
2. I.B.I Training Centre Limited is a business & management training centre based in Abuja providing specialized business consultancy and training services. They are located on the 1st Floor Discovery Mall Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, FCT Abuja Nigeria.
3. SOSAI Renewable Energies Company was set up in the year 2004 with the idea of using market based strategies to address the issues of Poverty and Rural/Community development as regards access to Energy, Clean water and ensure positive livelihoods.
4. NS Publishing Ltd is a new publishing and marketing company dedicated to developing and distributing Nigerian written content through eBooks, paperbacks, audio, websites, mobile apps and other channels. We believe that by nurturing writers and readers, we will help develop engaged, empowered and educated Nigerians, as well as contribute to the economy through our business. Reading, we believe, has the ability to change people, creating a thirst to know more, and to better oneself and NS Publishing aims to satisfy the demand for books among Nigerians with our special branded Naija Stories genre series.
5. Filtered Thoughts is all about promoting intelligent, open and respectful conversation amongst people. We enjoy reading thoughtful and considered opinions and commentary that provides new information, expands the mind and makes people think differently about the world than they previously did, and we want to encourage the growth of such opinions and commentary.
3 thoughts on “SI4DEV Workshop Summit 2018 – Partners”
bravo keep it up