The SI4DEV partners training program is a 6- month leadership development and project management skill building opportunity for a cohort of community leaders. The program builds a community of like-minded participant and promotes best practices and shared learning. The Partners training program give opportunity leaders opportunities to implement and manage community led projects in their communities.
Benefits to participants
• Training sessions with international program management expert to foster local solutions in the areas of health, education, governance, and enterprise.
• A mentoring module with experienced professionals who can help to promote strategic thinking, partnership opportunities, research, and innovative solutions in partners.
• Productive networking and discussion between participants from all over Nigeria, and face-face meetups with community leaders in same location.
• Experiential learning activities in an online environment
• A group project enabling participants to apply the skills and knowledge acquired over the course of the training
• Self- paced learning for the completion of group work and final project design, which will be selected for international crowdfunding with opportunity for matching fund, further training, and possible selection to scale your projects
• A Physical national conference, where participants convene the same location to share lesson learned.
• SI4DEV certificate of participation upon completion of required course activities.
• An SI4DEV Partners and Ambassador badge
• Alumni membership after successfully completing the program with opportunities to participate in policy discussions, workshop summits and networking events.
What will you learn?
• Project management
• Development communication
• Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
• Community need assessment
• Volunteer mobilization and Recruitment
• Proposal writing and Grant Writing
Course Duration: 6 Months(2 Hours every week )
- Open to Nigerians only.
- Must be aged 18 and above by April 2022.
- Must have access to good internet services.
- Possess strong oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to develop, design and implement a community project with a team of like-minds.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022
Apply online: http://surl.li/bgvox