SI4DEV……..GET INSPIRED FOR POSITIVE SOCIAL CHANGE
THIS IS THE REPORT/MEMO OF OUR MEETING HELD ON 14TH APRIL, AT COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, OKOFIA.
DURATION: The meeting started at 1:30pm and ended at 4:05pm
ATTENDANCE: Those in attendance include
Nwaku, CHIDINMA…. Cord
Nwankwo, EMEKA C
Ezenwa, Eberechi Joy
Obiora, Sopulu Francisca
The coordinator in the person of Chidinma welcomed us to our first offline meeting and expressed her delight over the turnout.
WHAT SI4DEV IS ALL ABOUT, HER MISSION AND VISION.
This was explained to us by Sopulu Francisca, and questions spanning some things about the organization was given answers to.
AGENDA FOR THE MEETING
1. Production of the T-shirts
2. Proposal to the UN-Embassy in Nigeria.
3. Fixing of meeting days
4. Appointment of secretary & pro.
1. We agreed and decided that we will produce the T-shirts with the fund that will be allocated to our group, and it will be subsidised for the members of the group, so that every member will have it.
2. We were made to understand that we are to submit a proposal to UN Embassy in Nigeria before 30th April, and the proposal is meant to cover these areas
A. Care of children orphaned by HIV/AIDS and other vulnerable children.
B. Project that promote human right for key population.
C. Project that support community development in larger community.
After much deliberation, we agreed that we will be carrying out projects on children with disabilities in public/government primary school in our locality and we agreed to go to schools that offer special training to disabled children and make enquiries on how we can begin and the things that are necessary for project, and agreed to embark on this journey on Wednesday 18th April, 2018 in the morning. We will converge at the primary school by 8:30am and proceed to the schools, and also be on the look out for the public schools in out locality. This is to enable us begin to draft our proposal to beat dateline for submission.
3. Upon deliberations, we decided to have fix days of meeting to be EVERY FIRST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH, BY 1:00-3:00PM, AT THE PRIMARY SCHOOL
4. The secretary and pro was appointed to assist the coordinator and they are in the persons of;
Amadi, Kosi….. Secretary
Dike, Nzube…. Pro
The meeting was brought to an end with a closing prayer said by
9 thoughts on “MEMO OF NNEWI MEETING HELD ON 14TH APRIL AT COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES”
Good one leaders, Africa most be proud of us.
Good job nnewi members
Yes very beneficial