She was a Briefcase girl – one of the models who holds the suitcase full of cash on the US version of deal or no deal
She is half black ,half white.(Biracial)
Her parents got divorced when she was 6 years old
She was married before @30 years and divorced two years after .
Despite these factors you may consider as odds and a humble/not too smooth beginning, she rose above these circumstance and made a mark for herself.
She became a popular and successful actress
Became an advocate for gender equality and women empowerment.
Became a Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada
Became a UN advocate for women
Owns her own Clothing Line
She is Founder and Editor-in-Chief of her own blog.
And now at age 36 she is getting married to Prince Harry of England who is 34 years(thou I personally do not advocate for this age arrangement,but who cares) she is now making a grand entrance into The Royal Family! That is the story of MEGHAN MARKLE!
MORAL OF THE story:
1. Your family background is not a limiting factor to anything.Do not let society define who you are, or bloggers telling you how old you should be when getting married!
2. The end of one marriage does not mean the end of your life!
3. Work hard to pick up the pieces of your life and start all over again! Do not give up on yourself .
4. Do not despise the days of humble beginning. Start small even as a brief case girl or tea girl or a secretary but don’t stay small. Dream and think big, stay focused , keep your eyes on the ball and aim for the stars.
5. You may have to kiss a few frogs before you meet your Prince. Don’t give up on love ! You are lovable. The problem may not be the intensity of love but the quality of people you are loving. There is hope that someone will come along and appreciate your true Love and love you genuinely too.
6. Sometimes the purpose of a Man in a woman’s life is to make her a better woman for another Man. So count your gains and move on !
7.Age is just a number.
If you must leave or have left a violent marriage (this is entirely your decision, no one would force you to) DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF! God is a God of several chances . Take another go at life and strive to make it better.
18 thoughts on “On Meghan Markle – Your Background Can’t Stop Your Blessings”
Great moral lessons!
Yes, Age is just a number.
Very very good
Really inspiring. The age difference is not much. I admire it too. The man must not always be older.
Nice write up
Great lesson indeed. I have personally learn a lot from the royal wedding.
Age is not a problem neither is a barrier .
She enjoyed Gods favour.
Wow! Nice story. In our society today, age is a big problems when it comes to marriage.