The SI4DEV Yenagoa Bayelsa location team held her quarterly meeting on Tuesday 29th May to plan for the coming months. Today’s meeting was a success, we had six persons in attendance, though we expected more than these number, the meeting began at 1.30pm with an opening prayers.
We planned for June to September, these our our proposed program.
- June: We are going to start a drug free club in community secondary school Igbogene. Letters will go out to the school by first week latest June 4th.
- July: There will be community service at Kpansia market on the last Saturday in July,we would go out to clean up the market area
- August: Awareness campaign to young people on any subject matter we decide.
- September: donate a school kit (DASK) project we agreed to write letters to churches and other organizations that can support or collaborate with us achieve this by we would achieve this by 2nd week in September, but letters will go out by June to that effect.
- The meeting ended by 3.00pm with closing prayer by Ralph