Email Applications only will be accepted from: September 18 – October 15, 2018
There is no fee to apply to participate in the workshop summit.
Applicants must be between 18 and 39 years old and meet the following criteria:
- Be an active SI4DEV Partner or Volunteer – new applicants should join their location group immediately.
- Show demonstrated commitment to positively impact their communities.
- Have interest in /or experience in project management, community impact, accountability and sustainability.
- Ability to commit to a 3-days training program and implementing a 3-6 months action plan in their local community to be reported in structured tools to SI4DEV.
- Applications are encouraged from SI4DEV partners and volunteers with disabilities, women, other minority groups, and those living in rural or urban underserved communities or areas with internally displaced persons.
- When they return to their communities, selected applicants must be willing to provide a step-down training to their location groups (existing or new volunteers) after the summit.
50 delegates will be selected for a stipend to cover access to the Summit and all materials, as well as one-on-one sessions and networking. This sponsorship will also include;
- Feeding (At Conference)
- Road Transport (on receipt)
- Accommodation (on receipt)
- Best practice showcase
- Group Workshops
- One-on-one Sessions
- Certificate of participation
All other costs will be at the participant’s expense.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STIPEND:
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram – and mention @si4dev hashtag #si4devsummit
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, social media user handles, and location group.
- In the body of the email, write a one-page story between 400 – 600 words about your experience of the SI4DEV training program, what made you take up the opportunity, how you benefited from the various modules, any major activities you took part in with your location group, how many lives affected, and your biggest success and learning takeaway. You may be selected to present a case study/best practice.
- Attach 3 completion certificates for any personal or community development courses taken in 2018.
24 thoughts on “SI4DEV SUMMIT – DELEGATE APPLICATIONS”
What an Amazing opportunity!
I most confess this is awesome.
Keep it up.
Nice way to pick participants for #si4devsummit2018
Looking forward to the event #si4devsummit
Is going to be great because different partners and volunters with ideals will be around #si4devsummit
Impressive! Thanks to SI4DEV.
Looking forward to meeting great SI4DEV partners nationwide at the Abuja summit.
Just can’t wait to be there #SI4DEVSUMMIT#
Wow, I won’t miss it for anything. I loom forward to meet you guys
Great initiatives, Am happy to be a full partner with you.
Thanks to #si4dev summit 2018…looking forward to be there
Very well acknowledged.
We look forward to this conference.
please, are fellows with proven leadership qualities eligible?
Every volunteer is eligible.
Great! Looking forward to this.
Hoping to see all of you soon
Good am interested looking forward to meet great partner like you