After much delay, SI4DEV_Delta_Warri held her first face to face meeting on the 29th of April, 2018. Two partners and one volunteer were present, while the other volunteers made excuses to be absent.
The meeting was held at Spices restaurant, Shoprite, Warri and started out with introductions by 3.00pm.
Partners and volunteer present;
1. Dr. Ruke Ejegreh – Partner
2. Engr. Sunny Ajiroghene – Partner
3. Pharm Maro Mume – Volunteer
We had a brief discussion about ourselves and what we do, then Ruke and Sunny further explained the activities of Strategy and Innovation Development Initiative location and focus groups.
Ideas discussed includes,
1. Adopting recruitment of volunteers through National Youth Service Corps, one on one interactions and through social platforms.
2. How to develop content and disseminate information on forthcoming Drug Abuse Awareness Campaign.
3. Possible creation of a information technology empowerment programme for young youths.
Follow-up and feedbacks will be entertained on the location’s WhatsApp group until the next face to face meeting.
It was an honour to meet up and we look forward to a larger SI4DEV_Delta_Warri family on our next face to face meeting.
The meeting was adjourned at 5.00pm with plans to set up time and date for the next meeting on the group.
27 thoughts on “SI4DEV DELTA FIRST FACE TO FACE MEETING”
Great Job Team Delta.
Well done great woman and men! Nice agenda.
You are always welcome
Is that a gender bias? Lols
Thanks. We aspire to do better!
well done guys
well done team Delta!
Thank you Francis!
Delta group, weldone
Thank you Felicia!
wow that is nice can any one please explain how this platform works please
Thank you. You will find more information if you check the main menu on the top left hand of this site page. Go to About Us.
Well done, Warri group!
Good job warri group
Good work Dr. Ruke
Thank you David!
Keep it up.