Today being Sunday, 15th April 2018, SI4DEV Kaduna Location group held its second meet up at Poch eatery.
Members in attendance are: Lawal, Roberts(Bright), Treasure, Musa, Chuks Clement and John Eperetun.
Many issues were discussed, among which are:
1)The project to be executed on the Global Youth Service Day coming up on 22nd April 2018.
2) How far we have gone with our proposed project scheduled to hold in the month of May 2018, which is discussed in the first meeting.
3) Partnership with Voluntary Service Overseas(VSO) on a project to be executed in the month of May.
The proposal and partnership letters to be submitted by Mr. John
As we all know, the sum of N10,000 has been sent to the location group by the Program Manager for the customized T-shirt.
Mr Ukaigweh Roberts Nnaemeka was able to get the T-shirt at the cost of N800 each, and Printing is N500 each, making a total of N1,300 per shirt and N13,000 grand total.
We agreed to print 10 shirts for now, and thought of how to source for extra N3,000 within ourselves.
One of our ambassadors who is the CEO of E-MENT GLOBAL ENTERPRISE offered to give the cash, all thanks to him. Now the issue of T-shirt is concluded.
About the Global Youth Service Day, we are going to an orphanage home in Sabon Tasha, Kaduna to execute the following:
1) Distribution of food items/Stationeries
2) Personal Development lectures.
3) Distribution of hand sanitizers and a lesson on the importance of hands washing.
4) A writing lesson.