Strategy and Innovation for Development Initiative – SI4DEV
Get Inspired for Positive Social Change
Wow!!! Happy to see this piece of my write up published here
Well done Arome. You had an introduction of this published on Health Leaders group some weeks ago. Thanks for giving us the full dose here.
You see, the plight of HIV/AIDS patients is really pitiable. In what ways can we help? I would really want to be part of it.
Thanks my sister.
My sister. Am thinking towards that, I will keep you posted ma. Hope you reside in Abuja?
For us to be part this, we need to under go serious training on Hiv /AIDS related disease.
I agree with you.
Your hard work has been rewarded
Thank you sir. Expect more from my ends.
Expect more sir.
government is not helping at all..
Resources are just going into wrong hands not in the right hands
That’s right my brother
That’s very correct
If we must win the HIV fight, stigma of PLHIV must be a priority. Prevention of Mother to Child is critical in achieving an AIDS free generation.
True talk. Thanks a lot
Stigmatization kills faster than the disease itself. That’s why most of the infected people keep their secret to themself.
True talk , very common among the poor, the rich will have funds to buy pills to manage the disease
Government help is need to achieve this ..
Yes. Stigma kills faster than the actual disease.
Thanks great leaders for your comments.
Awesome write up 👌
She really did a great job here by dropping this post and I must say it enlightened me as an individual. We really have great home work to do as stakeholders.
Yes it’s a big task ahead , but we need government support ..
This is enlightening and I must say you have dropped major facts here. Our mindset about this disease and the people infected must change.
Serious awareness must be created and it takes the responsibility of stakeholders like you and I to do this.
And majorly government … Government responsibilities in creating awareness is at 70% while the NGOs is the remaining 30%..
It just a pity the government is not helping
Thank you all great leaders for your comments.
The advocacy level for HIV in Nigeria is still not penetrating enough. This will be a good area to work on with SI4DEV partnership. Thanks for this piece 👍
yes.. with si4dev we sailing the right way…
Thank you sir
Thank you for this report. However, HIV/AIDS is the most publicised public health issue the world over and Nigeria in particular. But what can we say about the funds channelling into HIV/AIDS issues and treatment with very minimal results as this report indicates?
Stigmatization of PLWHIV is more dangerous than the disease itself. How can we reduce this ?
A very sensible and insightful report.
You must be logged in to post a comment.